Finishing the season on a high producing one of the fittest outfits including highest wicket taker (fast bowler) in India this season with 50 plus wickets bowling 260 plus overs with an economy of under 2; and a sensational wicket keeper who took terrific catches that I would rate the best I have seen in my life. These two cricketers will stand out in any outfit today. And here are some statements by players that summarises my training with U23 Arunachal State cricket team:
- Today was the first morning in last two years when I woke up without a back pain
- I feel my body has a spring now and it seems, my body doesn’t have any limits
- fast bowlers get tired after matches. It seems…am gaining strength.
- I have lost weight besides eating 4 meals a day 😊
- It feels my body is moving on its own and I feel amazing
- I didn’t know I have so much speed in me
Trained them physically, mentally, helped them connecting with self and lastly; teaching them why they are doing what they are doing.