Good bye 2022…..
As a sports scientist, here are some things I have learned:
- Players can stay injury-free in their sporting life.
- Fast bowlers can increase pace without adding additional strength to their bodies.
- There is no reason for fast bowlers to get injured even though injuries can come to anyone.
- Biomechanics is a misunderstood subject in the world of sports. Example: Running is a skill set that must be learned. Otherwise, you will never be able to run faster.
- Neuroplasticity can happen at any age. Its logical.
- One doesn’t need to live with diseases. Age is not a marker for the same.
- There is no difference in performance or weight loss while training in fasted vs. fed state.
- Losing weight and maintaining health is an art once you have understood the science.
- Every food we ingest results in energy. How much of it is used for the same depends on its nutritional component, which is compromised by the quality, processing, and mixing of substrates.
- The mind runs us. The brain only follows instructions. Anything that becomes autonomous doesn’t require our mind. It’s just the brain then!
- Carbs or fat, both are food substrates that our body can process for energy. Do not be confused. Just see what suits you better.
- Our burn stays the same regardless of exercising. So, to lose weight, persistent stress (changing exercising or progression) and/or diet play a major role.
- Mitochondrial health – fat oxidation is the least understood subject in the world of nutrition and weight loss. It is THE mechanism/organelle that will make you lose weight.
- With evidence, I have improved the bowling pace, running speed, flexibility, stamina, etc., in 3-4 weeks of time. This proves that if we give our body what it requires, the results are instant.
Lastly, remember that life is THE journey, not the outcome.
Evidence based researches I want to conduct in 2023:
a) Mitochondrial health – fat oxidation, improvement via specific training to stress fat burn – 3/4 weeks
b) Fast bowling – improving the pace in 3/4 weeks producing up to 150 plus bowlers without injury
c) Baseball pitchers improving their pitching pace in 3/4 weeks program
d) Biological age & genetics – a study on myself (via biological age test) to bring forth the concept of aging, how it reflect in genes, and whether we can reverse the age living in real world.